n. cloth roll for removing extra ink from a plate before printing (Engraving); wad of lint for wiping a wound

English contemporary dictionary. 2014.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.